Minimalist Jekyll Templates
Jekyll is a popular static site generator written in Ruby. I have been using Jekyll for this site since 2015. In the meantime, I did created some of minimalist Jekyll templates on my own and published them on GitHub.
There are some mini projects or services that I developed using PHP scripts and use them personally.
- Whois Script
- The most f- simple whois script that I used to do whois on a domain.
- Link - URL Shortening Service
- Sometimes I just need a short link that can wrap a long URL for me to share it around.
- imgh - Image Hosting Service
- A service that allows me to easily upload and share an image file or use it to embed into some code.
- A very simple service that I can dump some texts and share it to someone. And forget it.
- hn-pastebin - Secure & Encrypted
- Like any other pastebin service, secured by design (zero-knowledge on its data) and I trust things that are running on my server.
- Writing Tool
- It is like an online notepad, with a rich text editing using TinyMCE Editor.
- Internet Speedtest
- A simple speedtest service that I used to measure my Internet speed to my server location.
- Todo (Bullet Journal)
- A simple bullet journal that I created and used on my daily basis. It's a simple HTML/JS app that saves your data into your own browser's Local Storage.
- PGP Suite
- Just another browser-based or client-side PGP tool to create, sign, validate and encrypt/decrypt the PGP message.
- A simple personal kanban board that I used for my quick wall ideas. It's a simple HTML/JS app that uses the browser's Local Storage to save the data.