Skip to content
Published Posts Tagged with “Project”…
- Dotfuscated Checker - A simple GUI tool made in .NET C# and WPF to simply check for obfuscated assemblies by Dotfuscator software and digital signing at a glance. Published on Mar 04, 2018
- SRT SubShifter - Simple .NET tool to resync subtitles file (.SRT) Published on Feb 20, 2018
- Creating a minimalist web-based writing tool - Document Writer is a minimalist web-based writing tool to easily write document using web browser and save it as a plain text, HTML or markdown format file. Published on Nov 26, 2017
- My Free Minimalist Jekyll Themes - Collection of my minimalist Jekyll themes from 2015 - 2017, available for free and open source. Published on Mar 24, 2017
- SerialLog - a simple serial data logger console application - A lightweight console application built in .NET C# to log serial data received from a serial data communication protocol. Published on Feb 17, 2017
- Another EXIF Reader - A simple GUI tool to simply extract the image metadata or the EXIF data. Coded in .NET C# using MetadataExtractor library. Published on Feb 12, 2017
- Asynchronous PowerShell Scripter - Just another PowerShell scripter tool built in .NET C# and WPF to simply manages the PowerShell scripts, or to run the script asynchronously and also a basic tool to learn PowerShell programming. Published on Dec 29, 2016
- Mini App Killer - A mini lightweight application created in .NET C# that will sit in your system tray for easy access to simply kill or end task any running application. Published on Dec 25, 2016
- Directory Crawler - A simple lightweight command-line application to crawl all accessible directories recursively within a target directory and output the results into a text file. Published on Dec 22, 2016
- Serial Port Reader written in PowerShell script - Initial release of my lightweight Serial Port Reader written in PowerShell script for reading data from a serial port and also able to export the captured data into a log file. Published on Dec 21, 2016
- Indoor Temperature Monitor - Simple Arduino-based project for monitoring and logging indoor temperatures of my house using .NET C# based application I built with live graph made by OxyPlot. Published on Dec 18, 2016
Using GitHub API and hosted using GitHub Pages
- heiswayi.github.gists - A personalized listing site I built to show all of my public GitHub Gists including some code snippets.
- heiswayi nrird github repositories - A personalized listing site I built to show all of my public GitHub repositories including some of my Open Source projects.
Hosted using GitHub Pages
- PGP Key Generator - Safer and easy-to-use client-side PGP keys generator.
- Spelling: UK vs US - A comprehensive* list of British vs. American spelling differences.
- Math Console - A basic Mathematical-powered console to evaluate basic arithmetic operations, common math functions and also to convert a math unit to another. Some constants are supported too.
- Color Contrast Checker - A simple color tool to evaluate and check your color contrast ratios between foreground and background colors.
- W4Y1 - My personal experimental AI chatbot for self reflection.
- Random Name Picker - Simple HTML tool to randomly pick a name from a list I once made to use for indoor events.
Scripts hosted by nrird.xyz
Generators hosted by nrird.xyz
Miscellaneous stuffs hosted by nrird.xyz
- Website Checklist - Checklist for starting a website.
- Encrypto Zero - Just another minimalist, secure and encrypted pastebin app for personal use purpose.
- Document Writer - A minimalist web-based writing tool to write document using web browser.